Shuswap Falls RV Resort
The Shuswap River winds its way from Mabel Lake in the Monashees, past green pastures and rural villages on its way to Mara Lake. The Shuswap River is a salmon spawning ground. Please treat our river with the courtesy and respect that it deserves. Pack out what you pack in. Ensure that you are not negatively impacting the environment.
The Shuswap River provides an almost limitless supply of recreational opportunities, and swimming is chief among them. It is important to stay safe when swimming in a river, where, unlike swimming pools, you are in an unpredictable element of nature. Take some precautions and enjoy your time on the river.
The river can be most relaxing. Sit back and read a book, with the river as your backdrop.
Points of Interest
This 132 lot resort is situated along the Shuswap River and has year round Managers onsite. Entry is through a security coded gate.
- 20 minutes from Highway 97A
- 60 km to Vernon, BC
- 50 km to Salmon Arm, BC
- 12 km to Ashton Creek General Store
- 12 km to Mabel Lake – 40 mile long lake with great trout and salmon fishing
- 9-hole championship golf course at Mabel Lake
- Canoeing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, tubing, swimming on Shuswap River
- Excellent fishing in river and in numerous other area lakes
- Breathtaking valley and mountain views
- Abundant with wildlife